Archive for April, 2011
I know.. I know.. I'm one of "those people"…
Friday's To do..
- Get up early with the girls and watch some wedding I wasn't invited too.. BUT since I got up and recorded (without commercials) Diana's wedding for MY mother.. I thought my daughters would have this experience with me.
- Work on some graphic design stuff for my son.. #2
- Write up eBay junk
- babysit a SUPER cute 18month old
- Do something with my hair
- Dinner= Chicken Noodle Casserole, Salad and garlic bread
- email NB church
- Phone Calls for Mission Trip
- Work on Confirmation class bboard.
- Order more photos
Three months and a day ago… I gave birth to this little muffin…
He's about a week old in this picture. He came into the world 6 weeks early. He was breathing on his own, but had a feeding tube.
The day he came home from the hospital.. February 22nd.
#6's first bath at home…
2 months! Laying on his dad.
I have several nicknames for him… but the most common one? Butter Bean.
Here he is with his big brother #2. Just in case you were wondering.. my 15 year old son really does take care of his brother without prompting.
Sometimes #6 takes care of his big brother.
Happy 3 month Birthday Butter Bean!