Archive for January, 2017
I’ve been a slacker, and did not do this the last couple of weeks.
My Favorite Characters from a book, movie or TV show in no particular order.
- Ramona Geraldine Quimby She is a character from the Henry Huggins series of books, and later in her own books, Ramona the Pest and Ramona the Brave to name a couple. I love Ramona because when I was young, I really identified with her bravery and being a misunderstood pest.
- Julie Stubing My Saturday nights were spent wishing I was Captain Stubing’s daughter on the Love Boat
- Cal Lightman The main character in the TV show Lie To Me. I am fascinated at his face reading abilities.
- Dexter Morgan I loved this TV show and was embarrassed that I found myself cheering for a serial killer.
- Bathsheba Everdene She is stubborn, hard working and determined to make it in a man’s world. From the book and movie “Far from the Maddening Crowd.”
- Tess McGill from the movie “Working Girl” Some of my favorite movie quotes come from this movie. Tess is everything I hope to be: Smart, hard working, funny and dating Harrison Ford.
- Princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid. What’s not to love about her? She’s got great hair, sings beautifully and her dad is Triton!
- No- School today most of the school is out with a stomach bug
- Work on eBay Junk
- Clean and disinfect the house
- Dinner= Roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans
What is going on with eBay and sharing contact information.. that ISN’T contact information!
It seems almost every question I answer eBay has a little orange pop up that says: “Sharing contact info isn’t allowed. You must complete your transaction on eBay.
Here is an example where a buyer wanted to know if I had a tea cup and saucer that was in the stock photo. I did, and sent the buyer a link (on eBay) along with the eBay item number. eBay didn’t like the link OR just the item number.
Here’s one where I was giving the buyer a tracking number.
Have you had this happen to you? It’s allowing me to send it with the information anyway, the warning just freaks me out a bit.
Tuesdays To Do
- Take #3 and #3.5 to work
- Work on eBay junk
- Grocery store
- Pick up my house
- Write article
- Dinner= Whatever inspires me from the store