Posts Tagged ‘captain crunch cereal’
The Man loves peanut butter… I’m always looking for something with peanut butter that will make him happy. A few weeks ago someone made Rice Crispy Treats with this hard coating type frosting. After eating those, I thought why not make them with Captain Crunch instead of Rice Krispies? So here they are.. I hope you like them!
These are so good. If you like peanut butter you will love these.
The ingredients are super easy.. Peanut Butter Captain Crunch,
marshmallows, butter, peanut butter chips, peanut butter
and if you really love peanuts you can add those too.
Melt 4 tablespoons of butter.
Add a bag of marshmallows stir until melted.
Add Peanut Butter Chips to bowl..
Add 1/2 of the big box or all of a small box of Captain Crunch
Peanut Butter crunch cereal.
Add melted marshmallows, and 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
Mix together. Make sure all the peanut butter chips and cereal
have been coated with marshmallow.
Add to 13×9 pan.
Let cool and serve!
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz.) regular marshmallows
- 12 oz Captain Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. To a large bowl add Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal, peanut butter chips, peanut butter and melted marshmallows. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or your hands, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Let cool and serve!