Our First Day of School this year.. I don’t know what
to say about this photo. All I know is that some kid needs a
haircut.. and another one needs a shirt. There are 2 in there
that look like supermodels.. Well supermodels for our little town..
and obviously for our family.
1. MPE Homeschool Conference… I’ll be there most of the day. So this list is just wishful thinking 🙂
2. Figure out what I need for 2010-2011 school year..
3. PowerPoint for Church
4. emails to the Girl Scouts about the lunch on Saturday and to Youth Group about the meeting..
5. Write up eBay stuff (I still have those SUNGLASSES to finish)
6. Order a new battery for my laptop (from eBay of course) I’ve bid on one.. but I’m waiting to see if I won it..
7. Work on the Church’s eBay auctions
8. Set up time to pick up eBay donations..
9. Work on e-commerce website
10. Fill out #1’s forms