I survived.. I made it.. I’ve lived to tell the tale. I am back from a long weekend of Girl Scout Camping. It was fun.. and exhausting.. I tried to make my daily to do list last night, and I just couldn’t get it done. Here it is…
- No School today…
- 30 minutes on the Wii
- Write up eBay Listings
- Clean out my inbox… because I haven’t since Friday!
- Clean.. Clean… my house looks like Girl Scout Camp threw up on it..
- Dinner: It’s clean out the fridge night… I didn’t clean out the fridge.. we had potato soup and sandwiches.
- Name photos for charity eBay Auction
- Make About Me page for Charity Auctions
- Make template for Charity auction
- Check up ENFORCE the Chore Charts
- Figure out BLOGHER.. this site vex’s me..
- Send emails out for weaving project at Girl Scouts
- blog.. blog.. blog
- work on the Cooking Blog
- stretch and block my friend’s needlepoint
- finish #1’s Coat (make button holes)
- make lining for the felted purse #1 gave me