I thought a lot about what PERFECT would look like.
- my house would be "grandma ready"
- my garden would look perfect and planted like it was suppose to be.
- all my school papers would be graded.
- closets would be cleaned out
- all my needlepoint projects would be finished, and I would only be working on one at a time.
- I would have made the most perfect dinner with dessert and our family would be enjoying it together
- watching a great movie with my family
Since I don't have any of those things done.. here's a picture of a different kind of perfect..
This is #4, Elvis, #5 and my nephew sleeping after a big day of playing. This is perfect!
I thought about going all "MTV Cribs" and showing my whole fridge…if I did that, it might change the way you feel about me, and I don't want that to happen.
I don't ever remember my mother having this much butter or eggs in her fridge. I realize she didn't have 9 people in her household… but seriously.. that's a lot of eggs right?
I ate lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. It's a soup/salad bar type place. The soup was SO GOOD.. my salad wasn't bad either!
Today's photo challenge is ENTRANCE.. This painting (that I bought at a craft fair) hangs in my entryway. It's actually a window frame and the person that painted it.. painted it on glass. I love the colors.. and well the fact it's an old window.