Today is #6's fourteen month birthday. I swore 16 years ago that I would not be one of those parents that keeps track of my babies age in months after the first year.. and I promise I really don't. Except for today.
2 tickets to the Gun Show
#4 and #6.. They don't look too much alike do they?
Happy 14 month Birthday #6!
Here's #3 and #3.5 sitting at our Cookie Booth.
I've been to one or two gun shows in my life….. one was this kind:
This is my favorite kind of gun show…
And the kind I went to today:
We sold about 50 or so boxes of cookies, which was pretty good in my opinion.
I saw lots of stuff that was interesting.. but the stuff I overheard was exceptionally interesting. There were all kinds of men having conversations that I could only hear part of… here's some of the stuff I overheard.
- I trust no one.
- People are not trustworthy, you need a gun!
- I only sell self defense bullets.
- Do you have any flame throwers?
- I got bursitis in my hips!
- You better get that fixed!
- This knife will tenderize your meat BEFORE you cut it!
- I can shoot that one handed! Yeah, if you want to break your wrist!
- Will this kill a deer? Sure! If you shoot it right!
- You're gonna need ear plugs for this one!
- That's for the man that has more money than brains!
- I have a federal explosives license, I'd get arrested for that one!
- You gotta wear chain mail when you go hunting them rattlesnakes. They'll break your leg when they strike!
- I only sell 2nd and 3rd level guns.
See the disco ball on the ceiling?
All in all it was a good day, and we got rid of 50 boxes of cookies!
I was looking through some photos today and I found these.. Just look at these super strong iron men.
Muscles.. just look at these muscles..
Those six packs are more than I can take!
Hulk, Arnold, Mr Universe.. all light weights in comparison to these two..
Don’t you think?