I live about 50 miles south of Kansas City. Last Tuesday the company that I am an eBay consultant for sent most of their staff home to work. I was one of those people. I mostly work from home for them anyway, so it was not that big of a deal. Friday of last week The Man’s company sent him home for 14 days. Tomorrow 3-22-2020 the 3 county’s surrounding us have issued a “stay home order.” I think it’s going to be an interesting 30 days at our home.
Monday’s To Do
- Write up and list eBay and Amazon
- Send “offers” to buyers
- Dinner =
- Figure out how to close eBay returns since we can not call in.
- Plan and Write up One and only listings for April
- Plan eBay promotions April-May
- Check 1 things off the “consultant list”
- Inventory the freezer
- Post Office
- Pick up Walmart order
- Phone meeting @10:00am