I had a weird experience with a comment on the blog here a week or so ago. They were pretty mean and made some nasty comments about me and my family. I’m not sure why other humans think they have to be mean. We live in some pretty strange, exciting, hopeful, heartbreaking times. I hope the 5 of you that read my blog will be kind to others today.
- Dinner= Fajita enchilada’s, rice, beans
- Post Office
- Send offers
- List on eBay/Amazon for Consulting Job
- Take stuff to Goodwill
- Figure out where I am going to put the container store storage things I purchased
- Clean out car
- Clean out fridges
- straighten pantry
This child turns 9 years old today. How can that be?
- Write up and list eBay and Amazon
- Run errands
- Post office
- Dinner = Fajita’s, rice, beans
- Meeting @ 2:00
- Schedule A+ cert with #4
- Send “offers” to buyers
- Finish inventory at tote (that feels like I’ve been working on it forever)
- Plan #4’s Birthday celebration
- Get photos uploaded from trip to Hawaii.
- Clean out the car
- Unpack.. because I still have suitcase’s in my room from A week ago
It’s a new week, how are you going make the best of it?
Mondays To Do.
- Consulting work
- Call Post Office (again)
- Call to figure out when my dentist appt is this week.
- Make grocery list for this week
- Help Frau with SSN and Art classes
- Work on eBay Stuff
- Figure out white back ground
- Call Mike
- Transfer PP $
- Dinner= Raviolis and Bruchetta