I am a youth leader in a town the celebrates not only graduation in high school but promotions in 8th grade, 5th grade and kindergarten. Today is the big "promotion" day for me.
Wednesday's To Do
- work on Youth Sunday sermon during down time between promotions
- Call Forest Park
- work on eBay pictures
- Dinner= something out and between promotions
- put "no youth group" note on Church door
- 6th Grade promotions (2 different schools)
- 8th Grade promotion (1 school today)
- grocery store
- post office
- be thankful I don't have to listen to the TV today…. because I'm tired of hearing about Arnold.
- upload pictures from promotions to facebook