I'm taking lots of young adults on a Mission Trip to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. I have this debit card that belongs to my church's Youth Debit account. I haven't used it since last years Mission Trip to Joplin Missouri. I thought it was in my wallet… but it wasn't. We looked for it for a solid 3 hours.. and nothing. I went to the bank where they told me "it would take 14 days to get a new one." You guessed correctly.. I don't have 14 days. So I did what all desperate people do.. I issued a challenge to #1. If she found it I would take her (and only her) to the movies to see "Snow White and The Huntsman".
That was such a fabulous prize, she found it! In my camera bag that I haven't used since last years mission trip. :0
Friday's To Do..
- Clean out the car
- Load car with Mon Ami's stuff
- Run errands
- Take #1 to see Snow White and the Huntsman
- Meet my Mon Ami to give her the Thanksgiving and Halloween stuff she bought at the Estate Sale
- Grocery List for Mission Trip
- Paperwork for Mission Trip
- Copy signs
- Post Office
- Games and Craft List Written
- Dinner= Something out with #1