In my book of lists… it asks all the numbers I’ve committed to memory. Weird huh? But as I started thinking I do have some weird things I’ve remembered.
There is the usual… my home phone, The Man’s cell phone, my pastor’s home and cell phone, my kids numbers. Birthday’s of my family and close friends. Shoe size’s of my family
Then there are these… that I think are kind of weird.
- My old phone number I had growing up as a kid. It ends in 9029.. and our zip +four is 9029.
- My boyfriend in high school’s phone number, social security number and birthday (weird right?) That makes me sound like a stalker…
- My address where I lived when I was 6.. 8711 Lee Blvd
- My address where I lived when I was 16 8117 E 134th Street
- The measurements in each room of my house
- Elvis’ birthday
- The size jeans I wore in high school.. and thought I was fat.
- My Kansas drivers license number
- my old bank account number.. but not my new one :/
- The “worst” day of the year.. it happens in November, and in my lifetime I’ve had bad things happen to me on that day. I got in a wreck as a teenager, my “favorite” boyfriend broke up with me, lost 500.00, got fired from a job, had a miscarriage as an adult, #2 was in a wreck on that day. (just to name a few) I’ve been known to not leave the house on that day.
- #3 is my favorite number because of a boy named Trey that told me I was beautiful when I was in 4th grade.
Do you have any weird numbers you have kept in your memory?