I was reviewing my Seller Performance Reports and discovered what I learned a long time ago. People who collect dolls are hard to please and perhaps have expectations that are beyond collectors in other categories.
The 2 as describe marks I got were from people that did not contact me. One left a negative one a positive. The negative gave me one's across the board. The positive's feedback said: "Fast Shipping, Doll was not what I expected"
**I don't know for sure.. but I'm guessing that these are the people that gave me the low DSR's.. because everyone else was happy.**
Here's some of the Doll information I've learned over the years.
- Take photos of the doll with clothes on and naked
- how's the dolls hair? Has it been cut?
- Any "gnaw" marks on the fingers or toes?
- Any light spots on the skin?
- Is the body and the head the same color?
- what are the markings on the bum and neck?
- Pierced ears?
- painted toes or nails?
- eye color?
- does the doll have cloudy eyes?
- Does she wet?
- Have sleepy eyes that work?
- Original outfit
- How do her arms and legs move?
- Does her "noise" maker work?
Have you found this to be true? What category do you have issues in?