There were quite a few blue things I saw today, but this was the best.
Today I took #3 and #4 up to the city for SAT testing. While they were taking tests… I went shopping. I took a photo of someone's cart. That's a lot of stuff! Do you ever peek at other people's shopping carts? I guess this proves I'm a shopping cart peeper!
I thought a lot about what PERFECT would look like.
- my house would be "grandma ready"
- my garden would look perfect and planted like it was suppose to be.
- all my school papers would be graded.
- closets would be cleaned out
- all my needlepoint projects would be finished, and I would only be working on one at a time.
- I would have made the most perfect dinner with dessert and our family would be enjoying it together
- watching a great movie with my family
Since I don't have any of those things done.. here's a picture of a different kind of perfect..
This is #4, Elvis, #5 and my nephew sleeping after a big day of playing. This is perfect!