Archive for the ‘Pinterest’ Category
I thought a lot about what PERFECT would look like.
- my house would be "grandma ready"
- my garden would look perfect and planted like it was suppose to be.
- all my school papers would be graded.
- closets would be cleaned out
- all my needlepoint projects would be finished, and I would only be working on one at a time.
- I would have made the most perfect dinner with dessert and our family would be enjoying it together
- watching a great movie with my family
Since I don't have any of those things done.. here's a picture of a different kind of perfect..
This is #4, Elvis, #5 and my nephew sleeping after a big day of playing. This is perfect!