This weekend 30 or so of my favorite Girl Scouts are going camping with me. My boyfriend, Gary Lezak has predicted snow for Friday and Sunday night. Being the expert camper I am.. See Here I will be going rain, sleet or snow. (really I am a wanna be socialite) I thought some of you might think it was interesting to see our menu for camping.
Here’s our Menu: (You could probably guess by that we are camping in a lodge)
Friday Dinner: Mexican Buffet (Tacos, burritos, nachos, taco salad) mexican rice, refried beans, kool-aid and brownies for dessert.
Saturday Breakfast: Pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, fruit salad and Orange Juice
Lunch: Chicken Rice Soup, lunch meat sandwiches, veggies and dip, chips, kool-aid and Smores
Dinner: Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, gravy, corn, salad, rolls, kool-aid and smores
Sunday Breakfast: Biscuits and Gravy, Bacon, Fruit Salad, Scrambled Eggs, Orange Juice
Lunch: Chicken Noodle Casserole, veggies and dip, garlic bread, kool-aid and cookies for dessert.
Here’s what I need to do for Wednesday February 17, 2010
- No School today…
- Dinner: Spiral sliced ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Peas and Corn in gravy, rolls
- Grocery Shopping for the Girl Scouts (see above menu)
- Fix photos of charity eBay Auctions
- Make About Me page for Charity Auctions
- Make template for Charity auction
- Check up on the Chore Charts
- Figure out BLOGHER.. this site vex’s me..
- blog.. blog.. blog
- Write up 10 eBay things
- work on the Cooking Blog
- stretch and block my friend’s needlepoint
- finish #1’s Coat (make button holes)
- make lining for the felted purse #1 gave me