I’ve been a little lax in my daily to do list. I don’t think they are interesting, but my 5 readers like them.. So we have to give the people what they want 😉 I’m really late in doing this list today.. but here it is anyway.
1. School with #4 and #5 (#2 and #3 will be doing a little spring cleaning)
2. Go to the friends of the library sale
3. Upload 400+ photos.
4. Dinner: Tacos, cilantro rice, spoon bread, chips and salsa (This is#5’s birthday dinner choice)
5. Run to the grocery store.
6. Get the church’s charity auctions uploaded this evening.
7. Upload my auctions this evening.
8. work on updating my store categories **on going**
9. Make Father Daughter Masquerade ball mask
10. Monkey’s need a hair cut.
11. List any books I bought to re-sale on Amazon. (see list item #2)
12. Frost #5’s cupcakes for his Birthday 🙂
13. Plan Youth Group for Wednesday
14. Plan Girl Scouts
15. Write Article
16. Write up the stuff below…
Writing up Sunglasses…
Oh.. and slippers