Archive for the ‘family’ Category
Thursdays To Do
- eBay Consulting
- Take #3 and 3.5 to dance
- Plan meals for the weekend
- Dinner= something out
- Run errands
Wednesdays to do
- Go out sourcing in Phoenix
- Write article
- Dinner out with #2
#6 was born seven or eight weeks early. The doctor blamed it on my “advanced maternal age”. We were told that he might not grow and fail to thrive because of it. I like to take photos every once in awhile just to see if he is growing.
Here is #4 and #6 the day he came home from the hospital.
At 1 year old
At 2 years old
Here is #4 at 13 and #6 at 6 years old
#5 and #6
#5 and #6 at 1 year
At 2 years old.
Here is #5 at 11 years and #6 at 6 years.
This is #5 and #4 The first time they saw #6 at the hospital. Look how proud they were!
I’ve been a slacker, and did not do this the last couple of weeks.
My Favorite Characters from a book, movie or TV show in no particular order.
- Ramona Geraldine Quimby She is a character from the Henry Huggins series of books, and later in her own books, Ramona the Pest and Ramona the Brave to name a couple. I love Ramona because when I was young, I really identified with her bravery and being a misunderstood pest.
- Julie Stubing My Saturday nights were spent wishing I was Captain Stubing’s daughter on the Love Boat
- Cal Lightman The main character in the TV show Lie To Me. I am fascinated at his face reading abilities.
- Dexter Morgan I loved this TV show and was embarrassed that I found myself cheering for a serial killer.
- Bathsheba Everdene She is stubborn, hard working and determined to make it in a man’s world. From the book and movie “Far from the Maddening Crowd.”
- Tess McGill from the movie “Working Girl” Some of my favorite movie quotes come from this movie. Tess is everything I hope to be: Smart, hard working, funny and dating Harrison Ford.
- Princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid. What’s not to love about her? She’s got great hair, sings beautifully and her dad is Triton!