Wednesday's To Do List
- The first day of J.A.M. is tomorrow! (It's our church's after school program.. called Jesus and Me)
- Try to finish up the Youth Room
- School the monkey's
- Dinner = Pot Luck
- Plan Girl Scouts
Three day weekends around our house are full of cooking.
This weekend is no different. I’m not sure if I’ll do much of this
today.. I mean it’s Sunday.. and we are suppose to “rest”. But..
maybe.. just maybe.. I might get SOMETHING.. done.
Sunday’s To-Do List
1. It’s Youth Sunday.. The youth will be handling all the “stuff” going on at church today.
2. Write up a few things.
3. update blogs
4. Dinner= Sweet and Spicy Lasagna (want the recipe? Check it out HERE)
5. check on photos.. (I’m moving my hosting)
6. Make WordPress Template for eBay Customer.
7. Clean the basement.
Here’s Day 4 of my daily to-do list. I wasn’t very successful yesterday… I did have a good excuse. Keep in mind, I won’t get 1/2 of this stuff done today… but just in case… I’m feeling sassy. I’ll have it written down.