Posts Tagged ‘church.’
Listening: My children are talking about how they would spend the lottery money if we won…but you have to play to win… :/
Loving: It's MAY and school is almost over. We will be doing reading and math will #4 and #5 all summer. It's kind of a bitter sweet because this is going to be #2's last year homeschooling. He'll still be a senior next year… and taking mostly college classes. This is a GREAT thing.. but makes me a little sad.
Thinking: This coming Sunday is graduation at the local high school which also means it's Graduation Sunday at our church. (Why they do it on Mother's Day.. I have no idea) Since I'm the youth leader at my church I get the honor of celebrating the Seniors at my church. We honor them by parading them in front of the church 🙂 and then having a lunch after church before graduation.. so their parents don't have to worry about cooking a meal between church and graduation.
Wanting: To take a nap.
Needing: To get my lists done for everything I need to do this coming weekend.. I need a grocery list, miscellaneous list of stuff to purchase or bring to church.
Stalking: The Adopt Shoppe on Facebook. I love love love her stuff!
Resolutions: Work- eBay
- Get inventory in order
- Take a few more risks
- Get e-commerce store running smoother
- Update my articles blog weekly (I write the article, why not post it?)
- Get my basement cleaned up and organized better
- Find a new product line
- Blog daily
Resolutions: Work- Church
- Sit down with Youth Advisers and get the 2013 Youth Calendar done
- Clean the youth room
- organized the craft closet
- Get tables bolted down
- Mission Trip!
- Call Joplin and figure out how they do their Community Outreach
- Make youth group time special and rewarding
- Be a better example
- update the Youth page on our church website
- Get all the photos backed up
- Organize my children's bedrooms
- Shower curtain upstairs
- shelves in upstairs bathroom
- exercise 5 days a week
- Grade papers daily
- Prioritize my schedule do not let other people do it for me.
- Find time to read
We celebrated our first Sunday in our new church building a few weeks ago. This is #5.. what I thought would be my last child.. but as you may or may not remember.. (but my larger than life belly reminds me…) I'll be having #6 soon. But.. really let's get back to talking about #5.
After church was over he jumped up on stage and proceeded to do what he likes to do.. sing and dance.
He didn't think anyone was watching him..
Sing it monkey!
Check out that form!
Elvis has left the building… Thank you.. Thank you very much