While browsing eBay today, which was hard to do since their search function was messed up… I found these 5 ridiculous things I would buy on eBay.. if I had the budget of say a small country.
1. Beautiful Colorado Vacation Home 11,000 Square Feet with Panoramic views. How much? $2,250,000.00 eBay item number 120485101619
2. Hermes Birkin Bag Ultra Light Pink Porosus Crocodile Purse eBay item number 350260882151
How much is this fabulous purse? $99,999.88 (it's the .88 cents that will kill you on this deal..
3. 18.84 Caret Yellow Radiant Diamond Ring in Vintage setting. eBay item Number 370282865190
The price for this fabulous ring? $100,000.00. I asked The Man if he would buy me one of these rings.. Know what he said? "I might buy you a ring, but it's not going to be a $100K ring. We couldn't take you in public! Somebody would cut your arm off for that."
4. Inflatable Spiderman Multi-game Island & Slide. I think I would need one of these for the new house in
Colorado. This bad boy sells for $3100.00 This is eBay item number 310156842793
5. New Nikon D3 Digital camera + 7 lens and bonus bag. Asking Price? $10,199.01. eBay Item number:
Number 5 loves Spiderman. When we found these Marvel Super Heros Squad figures, he went crazy. The first one I bought him was Spiderman.
You couldn’t tell that he loves Spiderman could you? He wanted the Green Goblin, he pretends his dad (The Man) is the Green Goblin. We couldn’t find the evil green guy ANYWHERE.. until we looked on eBay. It came today, and he’s one happy kid (if you couldn’t tell).