Posts Tagged ‘52 lists project’
I’ve been a slacker, and did not do this the last couple of weeks.
My Favorite Characters from a book, movie or TV show in no particular order.
- Ramona Geraldine Quimby She is a character from the Henry Huggins series of books, and later in her own books, Ramona the Pest and Ramona the Brave to name a couple. I love Ramona because when I was young, I really identified with her bravery and being a misunderstood pest.
- Julie Stubing My Saturday nights were spent wishing I was Captain Stubing’s daughter on the Love Boat
- Cal Lightman The main character in the TV show Lie To Me. I am fascinated at his face reading abilities.
- Dexter Morgan I loved this TV show and was embarrassed that I found myself cheering for a serial killer.
- Bathsheba Everdene She is stubborn, hard working and determined to make it in a man’s world. From the book and movie “Far from the Maddening Crowd.”
- Tess McGill from the movie “Working Girl” Some of my favorite movie quotes come from this movie. Tess is everything I hope to be: Smart, hard working, funny and dating Harrison Ford.
- Princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid. What’s not to love about her? She’s got great hair, sings beautifully and her dad is Triton!
Week 1 Goals and Dreams for the Year
- Recover from all of the unhappiness I experienced in 2016.
- Grow my eBay business
- Grow my consulting business
- Build my website
- Get my inventory straight
- Successfully get #3 and 3.5 graduated from high school
- Find a new church
- Re-build my friendships that I feel like I didn’t give much attention to in 2016
- Finish my basement
- Carve out time to needlepoint
- Plan my garden early this year and make it fabulous
- Get ahead of the laundry
- Get back on my schedule where I bake for my family
- Move #6 upstairs and out of The Man and I’s bedroom
- Plan a family vacation