Posts Tagged ‘jobs I’ve had’
- Swim instructor
- Cashier/meat counter at a butcher shop
- Cashier at a grocery store
- Telemarketer for a carpet cleaning company
- Cashier at a garden center
- Waitress/napkin folder at a Chinese Restaurant (for 3 hours)
- I sold candy at school out of my backpack that I bought at Sam’s everyday. I made about 30.00 a day. (it help pay for college)
- Asst Manager at an arcade
- Asst Manager at an accessory store
- Part Time Fleet department secretary
- Customer relations Manager (car dealership)
- Finance Manager
- Sales Manager/Closer (car dealership)
- Auto body shop manager
- Stay at home mom
- Art teacher
- eBay Queen
- Newspaper columnist
- Youth Director
Our house being built.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Back in 2002 I had a 16 year old, 6 year old and 3yr old. I was pregnant with #4, selling primarily antiques and collectibles on eBay, homeschooling and doing stuff to our house. We had just built the house we live in now. My dad was not having a good year, and I flew back and forth to see him in Georgia every other weekend.
5 Things I did Yesterday:
1. We went to my in laws house yesterday to celebrate their 50th Wedding anniversary.
2. Look through old photos of The Man and his family.
3. Ate some delicious BBQ
4. Loved watching my mother in law play with #6
5. Needlepoint for an hour in the car ride over there
#2 and #3 Ten years ago…
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Mounds or Almond Joy
2. Hostess Snowballs
3. Russell Stovers Chocolate Covered Coconut Eggs
4. Reeces Peanut Butter Eggs
5. Popcorn with Hot Tamales
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Build a homeless shelter in my community, Pay off my house, add a 3 car garage and a mud room. College for my 7 children, set up some kind of college scholarship thing at our church. Pay off my church's building debt. Give money to each youth group in our community. Take the youth on a mission trip that we would not normally go on… you know some place unusual.
5 jobs I have had:
1. New Car Sales manager
2. Cashier at a grocery store
4. Worked at a "meat market"… packaging meat, helping customers
5. Telemarketer for a Carpet Cleaning place
If only she were that small now.. and her floor were that clean…
3 bad habits
Worry, Fly by the seat of my pants, talk too much
If I had nothing to do I would…
I'm not sure I've not ever had anything to do.. but I love to sit at home watch a movie and needlepoint.
5 places I have lived
Camarillo, California, Clearwater, Florida, Raymore, Missouri, Olathe, Kansas, Hutchinson, Kansas