Posts Tagged ‘lists’
- Swim instructor
- Cashier/meat counter at a butcher shop
- Cashier at a grocery store
- Telemarketer for a carpet cleaning company
- Cashier at a garden center
- Waitress/napkin folder at a Chinese Restaurant (for 3 hours)
- I sold candy at school out of my backpack that I bought at Sam’s everyday. I made about 30.00 a day. (it help pay for college)
- Asst Manager at an arcade
- Asst Manager at an accessory store
- Part Time Fleet department secretary
- Customer relations Manager (car dealership)
- Finance Manager
- Sales Manager/Closer (car dealership)
- Auto body shop manager
- Stay at home mom
- Art teacher
- eBay Queen
- Newspaper columnist
- Youth Director
Sweet mother of pearl…
You probably know I like lists. I thought I would share a couple of lists I made this weekend… because well… it's what I do.
Dinner/Plans tentative for the next few weeks.
- Sunday (today) Thanksgiving Dinner at Church, Dance practice, pretzel dogs
- Monday: Turkey Pot Pie, Dance, library program, Mission Trip Meeting
- Tuesday: Chili Mac, Game Night and Awanas Skating
- Wednesday: Beauty appt, Lunch with Family and dinner leftovers.
- Thursday: Thanksgiving Dinner
- Friday: Leftovers, Black Friday stuff
- Saturday: Fried Chicken: (wrap packages)
- Sunday: Turkey Tetrazzini, Church,
- Monday: Pot Roast, Stalking trial, Dance
- Tuesday: Swiss Steak
- Wednesday: dinner out, Youth Group, market delivery
- Thursday: Chili, Girl Scouts and Market
- Friday: Tacos, Market
- Saturday: Steak
- Sunday: Dinner Out, Church and Advent Craft night
Thanksgiving grocery list
potatoes, sweet potatoes, turkey, French bread, corn bread, sausage, chicken broth, pecans, brown sugar, green beans (fresh), cream of mush soup, onion, crunchy onion, bacon, karo dark syrup, eggs, flour, sour cream, milk, cranberries, sugar, jelly cranberry stuff, water chestnuts
Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, dressing, garlic green beans, praline sweet potatoes, home made croissants, pecan pie, pumpkin pie and chocolate cake.
Miscellaneous list of stuff to do
- Clean behind the chair
- Clean up the toy area
- Girl Scout Cookies.. what the hell do we do with those? Sell them would be good.
- Christmas stuff up
- Pictures in frames
- Clean out freakin' car
- Calendar up with velcro
- advent craft list
- Clean green bathroom
- Get the bumpers back in #6's bed
- Dirty Clothes down
- mop and vacuum floors
- Clean ceiling trim
- stairs: clean and vacuum
- Wipe down walls and the grubby light switches
- School room clean up
- Get my timeline read with pictures
- Christmas list from children
- start croissants
- Change for Girl Scout Cookies
- Get $ for Jodi
- Shower baskets for each child
- strips of velcro
Potential Advent Craft List
- Family plates
- Glass ornaments (to paint)
- Holiday cards
- Bird ornaments
- gift tags
- decorate cookies
- something with clay.. I'm just not sure what
- Cinnamon "puffy" ornaments
- Picture frame
- Small felt stocking
- melted snowman ornaments
- some kind of tree
This is my black Cole Haan shopper tote. I bought this on eBay for $42.85 It was my 15,000 feedback purse. Before I cleaned it out, it weighed 9lbs 6 ounces. Here's what was in it.
Here's a view from the inside top. See that pink planner behind it? It was in there too.
Contents dumped on the table.
- mismatched Old Navy gloves
- checkbook that was out of place
- gum, mints
- reading glasses
- lip gloss
- Splenda packages
- a couple of pens
- lots of receipts
Here's all the trash I took out of it. (yes that's a laundry basket with trash in it)
Some of the more stranger things in my purse…
- A guest check that was really a receipt from an estate sale I went to.
- Some Kohl's Cash that I never used. (Fail)
- My birthday card from my mother and father in law.. (my birthday is in July)
- Grocery list (one of three or four)
- An autograph sticker by the band "The Museum"
- an old water bill.
- 2 McDonald's Monopoly stickers
- Ottawa University game schedule
My Sweet #6's footprints from the day he was born. The hospital did this and it hung on the wall in the NICU until he left to go home with us. It was the last thing I took down in his room at the hospital.
One of 5 fortune cookie fortunes I found. This one was from Panda Express. I try and try to be the FourSquare Mayor of that place… and I just can't get the job done. :/
I'm a list maker.. (but you knew that) Here are a few of the lists I found in the bottom of my purse.
Gift cards and reward cards.
Girl Scout Cookie receipts, and 3 Redbox's that need to be returned. OOOh and my favorite hot pink FLAIR pen.
Door handle from the school room cabinet. I've had this in my purse since August…
This was the best thing I found in my purse. Given to me by a person in my youth group.
"I would like to thank you for always being there for me and helping me through the hardships that (name) gave me. Also I want to thank you for always bringing me in when I had no where else to go and picking me up when I was down and giving me love when I need (it) most and giving me respect when I didn't deserve it. Most of all being my close friends and treating me like I was a part of your family. So I just want to say God Bless You."
You never know what's going to be in my purse.. but that note was the best.
Who wants to play badminton? or Honey, I shrunk the kids!
Monday’s To Do List:
1. fix photos
2. Purchase Fleece for VBS
3. Find Pillowcases for VBS
4. take #3 to her cousin’s house for a sleep over.
5. Wii Fit
6. Send earrings in to be fixed
7. Dinner= left overs.. The Man will be working on the Fire Alarm at church
8. Find colored sand.. and lots of it for VBS
9. Work on eBay stuff