Posts Tagged ‘sam’s club’
Here's my sweet Monkey (#2) and his friend Jackson. They are working hard on the build site.
Wal-mart/ Sams donated a refrigerated trailer. They are storing water for the workers in here. Since it's been 108 here in Kansas some people have gone in there to cool off. 🙂
The job site …. A night
The swimming pool on the ground…
The swimming pool in the AIR..
I believe these are footings?
Dirt… lots and lots.. of Dirt
I believe this house will have a basement.. what do you think?
One Tired kid… that I love!
Here’s Day 2 of my daily to-do list. I was semi-successful yesterday
- Cut 7 yards of fabric into 4″ x 1″ strips for hair bob’s. (Winter Fun Girl Scout Project) (almost done Thanks Lorna!)
- Make sample hair bob, bottle cap necklace
- Write instructions for Winter Fun Crafts
- Figure out the new eBay Fee schedule
- Blog about making lasagna
- Power Point for Youth Sunday
- Grandma’s Chicken & Rice for Dinner
- Make Chicken and Noodles for Saturday’s Dinner
- Check all the Winter Fun Boxes to make sure everything they need is in there
- Find out if we have a schedule for each of the groups
- Wrap #4’s Birthday Presents
- Deliver the last of the Girl Scout Cookies
- Count Cookie Money
- Make lunches for Saturday
- Write my Ask the eBay Queen Blog
- Write a Girl Scout Blog
- Charge the camera battery
- Pick up the house.
- School with the kids (8:30-11:30)
- Make sure the kids do their chores
- Remind the man to go to Sam’s
- Answer eBay emails
- I lost all my blogs for January 11-17th Get those back up…