Saturday's To Do…
- CLEAN my messy house
- finish wrapping presents
- Work on Children's sermon
- *grade papers
- Double check to see if I have everything ready for craft night
- dinner= Pizza or or maybe Enchiladas
- Clean out my purse (#3 can do this
- Call Starbucks
- *Confirmation Class Retreat
- *Get Cookie Money Together
- *Fax Registrations in (for #1 to do)
- Finish cleaning play room (#2,3,4,5)
- Finish Christmas decorations.. take pictures
- Work on Amazon listings
- make Ziti for Sunday's Crock pot dinner
(*who am I kidding.. I'm not going to do this today but just in case)
So I’ve run all kinds of errands today.. and written my Confirmation Class Worksheets for the weekend. FINALLY.. I’m ready to write up a few eBay things.
Look… it’s starting to snow!
So after waiting.. and waiting.. it’s starting to snow. Gary Lezak said it would start at 11:00 AM.. it’s started about 3:00…
Here’s another picture.. You might notice.. those white spots those are flakes.
This photo was taken off my front porch. You can’t see the snow yet.. but can you see the ice in the trees? I sure hope the electricity stays on. Which reminds me of the Ice Storm of 2002… that was not fun. We were without power for 7 days. The kids and I spent a lot of time at the library during that seven days.